Job Vacancy in Pithoragarh – Branch Manager Position with Star Health Insurance
Website Star Health Insurance co. ltd
Job Vacancy in Pithoragarh Branch Manager Position with Star Health Insurance
Job Vacancies in Pithoragarh
CTC Range – 8 to 12 lacs
JD FOR BM
- Taking care of the profitability of the branch along with maintaining the bottom line.
- Selection, Recruitment & Training of Sales Managers.
- Looking for Branch Administration, Discipline, Costing and Expenses.
- Driving out Plans to achieve Sales Targets
- Providing knowledge about Products and software tools to Sales Manager like Premia, Round One, Claims Tracker etc to enable them to know the different process to book business.
- Interacting with them on daily basis for judging their business and competition knowledge along with their business commitment level.
- Issuing of Policies and taking care of compliance.
- Coordination with Business Development Manager for activation of agent/ advisors.
- Team Briefing on daily/ weekly basis to educate and update them about our new product/competition, to understand the competitive challenges.
- Discussing of Business Plans, Promotional actives to motivate the advisor to generate business.
- Interacting with the underwriter (U/w) on day to day basis for Corporate GMC/ GPA Quotes along with Medical Approval.
- Assistance, Follow-Up, and Closer of Corporates Quotes and final approval of quotes.
- Coordinating with Claim Team for claims status.
- Clearing of Business queries and the earning level of the advisors.
- Enabling Sales Manager to enhance their team by Building Community network to helping them to recruitment productive Advisors/Agents for achieving the month on month targets, fixing of meeting with brokers / corporate clients.
- Looking for opportunities & Mobilizing of the team into the different sector of the market to extract the maximum business out.
- Planning of business plan on quarterly basic & further distributing them on monthly basis depending upon the market trends and the business achievement of our branch on last year performance.