Virtual Relationship Manager – Customer Engagement (MBA Freshers can Apply) Job Vacancy in Mumbai
Virtual Relationship Manager – Customer Engagement – Job Vacancy in Mumbai – Mutual Funds
Job Vacancies in Mumbai
Number of Positions: 70
Candidates preferred – Graduates or Post Graduates with 6 months to 2 years experience or more in Banking, Insurance, Broking, NBFC’s, AMC, Securities
- Generate business from the mapped customer base and building relationship with existing customers.
- Risk Profiling of investors & then build financial plan accordingly
- Increase the AUM book by 20% in a year.
- Acquisition of new investors through referrals and lead generation campaigns
- Servicing and cross selling of various funds. Retention of money through fund house views and knowledge update on market.
- Segmenting the investors based on their age, geography, etc and recommending the products based on their risk appetite.
- Achieving Productivity targets on monthly and YTD basis.
- Ensuring strict adherence to service and quality benchmarks, and world class service experience for customers.
- Enhancing Knowledge through market news, outlook and other online & offline knowledge resources.
- Anticipating, understanding and addressing the changing needs of customers.
Location: Mumbai – Andheri, Thane & Goregaon
MBA Freshers can also apply or Graduates with experience in banking, insurance, finance, broking, retail sales, online sales, telesales can apply
CTC – Up-to 3.5 Lacs Plus Reimbursements and Performance Bonus