Circle Training Manager – Banca Channel – CTC 7 to 10 Lacs
Max Life Insurance- Axis Bank Relationship
Max Life Insurance- Axis Bank Relationship – Required Circle Training Manager for Agra Location
CTC – 7 LACS TO 10 LACS.
|Position||Circle Training Manager||
|Reporting to||Zone Training Head & AVP||Band||4|
|Location||XYZ||Team size (D/I)||NIL|
|JOB SUMMARY :-
A person with strong domain knowledge in Insurance & Financial Planning will be working in a circle, managing the integrated Sales & Training team across the geography. Proactive approach required in assessing the learning & development needs, effectively aligning programs / interventions with business objectives and creating / executing the Training Modules in Axis Bank Relationship.
· Imparting Training to Axis sellers and Max Life Employees as per defined and agreed Man Days.
· Providing right training inputs & Sales support to Axis & Max Life sellers – 2 days should be devoted towards training of Max Life employees.
· Post Training, on line certification through Inquizzitive, of sellers on the trained module to be completed – Once a quarter
· Refresher training should be done before the certification & follow up with failed candidates should be completed
· Create a robust Training team in circle by skilling the identified / shortlisted sales people so that they manage the training requirements of their clusters / branches
· Drive traffic to E Learning platform / Microsite so that technology can be leveraged to maximize reach
· Ensuring the measures of quality of business in Circle / that of mapped branches are above standards
· Ensuring SPs in 100% of the branches and all regulatory records to be maintained audit ready
· Traction of data on performance, publishing MIS, dashboard, calendars, EDMs etc. timely and effectively in coordination with Axis Bank Circle Office
· Conduct Skill, Knowledge & compliance based training programs for the entire patch at regular intervals
· Organize and make presentations in internal and external seminars.
· Develop and manage certification processes, Implementing evaluation process – online and offline to create a robust feedback and tracking mechanism on product knowledge and skills of all the trainees.
|Measures of Success
Average of 12 Man days of Training : Axis & Max Life
80% of the RA / ASM clearing their quarterly certification
Ensuring right training inputs :-
90% Employees across vertical to attend Induction training
Inactive Seller Activisation : 30%
Product Mix : As per plan
Turnaround of Red Branches as per plan
Ensuring SPs in branches :-
100 % branches with 1 SP and 75% branches with 2 SP
100% Certification of SPs on Products, ULIP, AML, Ethics & Compliance before licensing & records of 100% of these SPs to be maintained
Key competencies/skills required
Training execution, Training enabling quality business, Ensuring Circle meeting compliance requirement.
|Desired qualification and experience:-
· Graduate in any Discipline, MBA from premier institute is preferred.
· 3 to 4 years of experience in Sales Training, Prior experience in insurance essential.
· Result Orientation, Customer Centricity, Technical Expertise, excellent product and basics of life insurance knowledge, a LIII or AIII will be preferred.
Share CV on what’s app at 7011620662 OR 8010280101 and also on mail at email@example.com