Relationship Manager Jobs Vacancies in Kolkata- ICICI Prudential Asset Management (Mutual Funds)
Website meravyapaar ICICI Pru Asset Management Co.
Mutual fund Sales Jobs in Kolkata
ICICI Mutual Fund Job Vacancies in Kolkata
ICICI Mutual Fund Careers
About the Company
is a leading asset management company (AMC) in the country focused on bridging the gap between savings & investments and creating long term wealth for investors through a range of simple and relevant investment solutions.
The AMC is a joint venture between ICICI Bank, a well-known and trusted name in financial services in India and Prudential Plc, one of UK’s largest players in the financial services sectors. Throughout these years of the joint venture, the company has forged a position of pre-eminence in the Indian Mutual Fund industry.
The AMC manages significant Assets under Management (AUM) in the mutual fund segment. The AMC also caters to Portfolio Management Services for investors, spread across the country, along with International Advisory Mandates for clients across international markets in asset classes like Debt, Equity and Real Estate.
The AMC has witnessed substantial growth in scale; from 2 locations and 6 employees at the inception of the joint venture in 1998, to a current strength of 1913 employees with a reach across over 200 locations reaching out to an investor base of more than 3 million investors (As on March 31, 2018). The company’s growth momentum has been exponential and it has always focused on increasing accessibility for its investors.
Driven by an entirely investor centric approach, the organization today is a suitable mix of investment expertise, resource bandwidth and process orientation. The AMC endeavors to simplify its investor’s journey to meet their financial goals, and give a good investor experience through innovation, consistency and sustained risk adjusted performance.
Job Description –
Distribution Expansion team and Customer Engagement Channel – Relationship Manager / Senior RM / Chief RM
Reporting to: Channel Manager – Customer Engagement | Distribution Expansion
Grade: Executive / Assistant Manager
Experience: 1 to 8 Years
- To upsell ICICI Prudential MF products to Retail/HNI Clients as per the assigned database, generation of fresh leads through reference to shore up the clientele.
- Achieving the business targets assigned in terms of upselling ICICI Prudential Products, enhancing and upgrading the Client Net worth relationships.
- Profiling customers and provide financial products to meet customer needs
- Ensuring the highest levels of service to the client /HNI customers
- Providing Investment planning and advice
- Achieving sales and revenue targets spread across product mix
- One point contact for the assigned customer
- Acquisition & Servicing of HNI/UHNI customers.
CTC: 3 to 5.5 Lacs Plus Reimbursements & Performance Bonus.
Open Locations: Kolkata
Share CV on what’s app at 7011620662 OR 8010280101 and also on mail at email@example.com